We are a busy boutique law office focusing on construction defect law, general construction, and real estate nondisclosure law. We are currently seeking a full-time attorney to join our firm.
- Draft and respond to pleadings, discovery, and dispositive motions
- Client coordination from initial representation letters through trial
- Defend and take depositions
- Prepare for and try your cases either as first or second chair
- Strong attention to detail
- Admission to Colorado bar
- 2-10 years of civil litigation experience
We might be a good fit if you are someone who:
- Prefers to represent people and small businesses rather than insurance companies and large businesses
- Is a self-starter, has great organization skills, and superior customer service
- Experience in construction defect, general construction, commercial litigation, and/or real estate nondisclosure law
- Has deposition and trial/arbitration experience
- Is familiar and comfortable with technology. Our office strives to be paperless
What we offer:
- A flexible work schedule with ability to telecommute. Attorneys are currently only asked to attend one in-office day per week.
- Base salary in the $90,000-$135,000 range, depending on experience
- Full compensation with bonuses reasonably within the $110,000-$200,000 range, depending on experience and results
- A health care benefits plan
- A 401k plan with matching contributions
- A comfortable, collaborative, and friendly work environment
We are committed to giving every client outstanding customer service, exceeding their expectations by being helpful, friendly, and having a positive attitude. Qualified candidates should respond with their resume and cover letter to [email protected] All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Write a Comment